- Administrator – Musica Sacra Institute, provides information services by electronic means and stores and accesses information on the User’s devices.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website’s pages.
- Administrator’s Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies – means Cookies posted by the Administrator’s partners via the Website’s website.
- Website – means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain https://marianborkowski.pl
- Device – means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided or with which a contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
Types of cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. It is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ Devices. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable the storage and access to cookies on his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible except for the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
The purposes for which cookies are used
- The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- ensuring the safety and reliability of the website.
- The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to Cookies on the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each posting of cookies on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data
Dear Sir or Madam,
from May 25, 2018, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), commonly known as GDPR.
In implementing the information obligation resulting from Art. 13 GDPR, below we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data by us. Please read the following information.
- Due to extensive commercial cooperation with our contractors, it is necessary for us to process the personal data of our suppliers, customers, contractors and other persons whose data is processed for the purpose of purchasing and selling transactions.
- The administrator of personal data is Instytut Musica Sacra, ul.Odkryta 38A / 20, 03-140 Warsaw.
- Personal data is obtained by the Administrator directly from data subjects or from publicly available sources, i.e. the CEIDG register or the National Court Register.
- The data is obtained in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b, c and f GDPR
- The processing of personal data takes place for the purposes of:
- The possibility of concluding and performing the contract between the Administrator and the contractor
- Execution of purchase and sale transactions
- Implementation of other processes necessary for the implementation of contacts with customers and contractors, such as e.g. the complaint process.
- Fulfillment of obligations resulting from applicable legal provisions.
- Personal data is processed by the Administrator only for the above-mentioned purposes for the period necessary to achieve these purposes. We process personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with the contractor, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- performance of data archiving obligations resulting from legal regulations, in particular from the provisions of tax law or accounting regulations
- preventing abuse and fraud Our authorized employees have access to personal data.
- In addition, external entities with whom we cooperate may have access. These are mainly entities with whom we cooperate in the implementation of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator.
- Personal Data after the implementation of the purposes of processing (from point 6), the data will be deleted in accordance with the personal data retention policy.
- Personal data may be transferred to a third country while ensuring an adequate level of personal data protection in accordance with Article 44 of the GDPR
- The person whose personal data are processed and processed by the Administrator has the following rights:
- access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data,
- object to such processing,
- data portability,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if a breach of the provisions of the GDPR is found,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the data was obtained on the basis of consent.
Procedure for dealing with contact and notification
- The administrator, Instytut Musica Sacra does not provide information via e-mail / telephone that may contain personal data or information about the persons they concern. The above is dictated by the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and the risk of responding to an unauthorized person
- All inquiries, applications, information about the rights and purposes of personal data processing can be sent only in writing to the address of the registered office of Instytut Musica Sacra, ul. Odkryta 38A / 20, 03-140 Warsaw,
- All inquiries will be subject to appropriate verification. The answer will be made in writing and sent to the address provided on the application within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application.